LOCATION: West Rand
SALARY: R350 000 – R420 000 CTC p/a n
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A unique opportunity for an up and coming engineer with a growing Multinational Company. As a Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be mentored directly by a Senior Manager in the business, with an exciting succession plan in place. Use your Technical skills and sales savvy to launch your career in the industry and gain exposure to the African Mining markets. The company will invest in your professional development and training – but the right attitude and eagerness will be key to success!
- Qualification: Chemical Engineer Degree or Mechanical Engineer Degree Essential
- Experience – 3 – 5 in a technical Sales role
- Experience working experience as an Engineer – dealing with Customers, end-users and Engineering Consultants
- Business Development and Sales ability/track record
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel in and around SA
The successful candidate requires a Strong Technical Foundation, and a Holistic approach to Engineering solutions.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Extensive Travelling to visit potential clients all over Africa
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms – under mentorship of the Director
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- coordinating sales projects
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product/service will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.