LOCATION: Port Elizabeth
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A well-known Agri-production and distribution company has an exciting new Positon available for an Experienced Sales Manager. Based at the PE National Office, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Eastern, South and Western/Eastern Cape Regions.
- Agricultural degree or related qualification.
- Relevant Sales/Marketing experience in the Agriculture Industry.
- Good communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team.
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel and work weekends / overtime during peak hours as required.
The key performance areas will include:
- Sales and marketing responsibilities related to the Company’s product range in the Allocated Region.
- Evaluation and introduction of new products.
- Training and Management of Agents
- Transfer of crop information to agents network as well as farmers.
- Manage and plant trials in the area.
- Arranging farmers’ days, information sessions for farmers
- Represent the company at farmers’ associations/study groups etc.
- Drafting annual budgets
- Pursuit of sales budget
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.