SALARY AND BENEFITS: R450K – R500K CTC P/A neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Role’s purpose will be to Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Bcom Accounting Degree (honours desirable)
- Completed SAICA Articles essential and, 1 -2 years post article experience in an accountant role
- Insurance Industry experience will be highly beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS 17, Companies Act, and FSB Regulations
- Staff Management Experience
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the following under their assigned Business Divisions;
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements
- Compile complete, accurate and timely accounting records on a monthly basis.
- Operational Compliance, Financial Policies, Guidelines, and Protocols
- Manage a team of Junior Accountants
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.