SALARY AND BENEFITS: R 200k – R 240k CTC p/a
LOCATION: Johannesburg East, Gauteng
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
This well-established transport and Logistics Company is looking for a Snr Fleet Controller to join their expanding team to manage and monitor their fleet of Tipper Trucks.
- Matric essential
- Relevant Tertiary qualification beneficial
- 5+ years’ experience and knowledge of the Transport Industry
- Experience with Tipper/Dump Trucks ESSENTIAL
- Good interpersonal, leadership, planning and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license Essential
- Monitor and run the fleet efficiently at the best RPK with the best fuel consumption possible per route
- Monitor driver’s performance through the systems provided also keeping record of driver’s performance and incidents
- Vehicle Utilisation, Maintenance and Tracking
- Ensure efficient vehicle utilisation, maintenance and tracking
- Coordinate vehicle maintenance schedules to ensure that they are maintained in a safe and roadworthy condition (license renewals)
- Maintenance of vehicles: Monthly inspect and arrange for services and repairs.
- Maintain contact with the relevant licensing authorities, the police and insurance companies on a range of issues relating to company cars
- Take relevant action in the event of incidents such as accidents or hijacking: Take statements in conjunction with HR (investigate)
- Liaise with regional representatives regarding implementation of the system
- Accident & Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Record Keeping
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to isabeau[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.