SALARY AND BENEFITS: R600- R850K CTC p/a neg
LOCATION: Limpopo – Tzaneen
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
SA’s fresh fruit industry continues to grow, despite worldwide unstable economic conditions. A well-established Grower and Exporter, based in Tzaneen, Limpopo, has a key position available for a Senior Trader, with experience in the SA fresh fruit export markets.
The Senior Trader will specialise in physical trading in Fresh Fruit commodities internationally, and will be required, through their expertise, to grow and diversify the Company’s client portfolio and global customer base.
- BCOM Agricultural Economics or similar
- 5 years relevant Trading experience
- Strong understanding of the trading process and compliance issues
- exports experience – specifically Middle East, China, Far East, Russia Market
- Experience with negotiating with international suppliers
- Cold chain storage knowledge
- Build and maintain good relationships with key industry customers.
- Responsible for the sales on all commodities.
- Analyse regional markets trends and build supply and demand scenarios/models
- Monitor markets to forecast potential market moves and anticipate and action transaction opportunities,
- Sign off on all contracts and trades.
- Managing and overseeing the total supply chain process
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.