SALARY: R480K CTC P/a neg plus Bonus
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
Reporting to the GM, the Sales and Technical Manager will be responsible for Management of all technical aspects of the Nursery and Farm, including operations, marketing and research.
- Bsc Agriculture/Horticulture or similar
- 3 – 5 years experience in agriculture / nursery industry
- Working knowledge of the various crops (Citrus + sub-tropical crops)
- Relevant Industry Certification eg AVCASA will be beneficial
- Strong Networking ability and Technical Crop Knowledge
- Budgeting and Reporting experience
KPA’s and key activities for this dynamic role will be:
- Research and Development, including presenting strategic research projects, Oversee implementation of research and development, Reporting of R&D findings
- Operations / Production Management, including Fruit Production, product and service quality and standards, as well as Maintain a safe and environmentally friendly working environment
- Ensuring client satisfaction through timeous communication and Product quality, and acting as a Company Ambassador by engaging in workshops, symposia, marketing and sales travelling programmes.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.