SALARY: 750 – R840K CTC p/a neg
DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
A large player in the SA Citrus Industry has an opportunity for an ambitious Agriculture professional, who will join the Management Team in the role of Technical Manager.
- Tertiary qualification in is a Non-negotiable requirement.
- BSc (with extensive experience) or an MSc Agriculture
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in the fruit industry
- Strong in data management, pivot tables
- Food safety and accreditations management
- Grower, packhouse and customer relationship management
- Experience in proactively managing shipping risk of fruit in transit
- GIS mapping techniques and database management.
The Purpose of the role will be to enhance the Company’s footprint, though providing a high level of technical expertise and professional service to Growers and Customers.
The successful candidate will manage all technical aspects and functions, strategic implementation of systems, as well as the management and guidance of the technical staff.
In depth knowledge of the fresh-fruit industry, pack house processes and post-harvest fruit quality enhancement, will be essential in this role, as well as Horticultural experience in fruit crops, specifically including crop nutrition, irrigation and pruning principles.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.