DESCRIPTION / SYNOPSIS:
The Technical Sales Representative’s purpose will be to to build and maintain sound relationships with quality customers to facilitate the longer-term growth, according to company objectives. Your knowledge of the Agriculture sector will be utilized to provide customers with technical support with respect to products, and ensure continuous market intelligence to management.
- Tertiary qualification in is a Non-negotiable requirement.
- 2+ Years’ relevant experience in the agricultural sector
- Valid driver’s license, Willingness to travel
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong understanding of the SA Farming Market
- Strong time Management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of row crops beneficial
- Identify Business Growth opportunities based on market research
- Marketing/Sales responsibilities related to the Company’s product range
- Evaluation and introduction of new products
- Training and management of area Agents
- Transfer of crop information to Agents’ network as well as farmers
- Arranging farmers’ days, information sessions for the farmers
- Attendance of relevant farmers’ associations and study groups
- Drafting annual budgets
- Achieving set objectives and targets and reporting on progress.
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to caroline[at]kingsleyirons.co.za. Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, we will keep your details on record for suitable future roles. Thank you.